While thinking about neglect in our life,Franklin once commented:"A little neglect may bring great mischief..for want of a nail,the shoe was lost;for want of a shoe the horse was lost;for want of a horse the battle was lost;for want of the battle,the war was lost." It's all about want of a nail.

Looking at the murky scenario involving Commonwealth games preparation I can't resist the temption of re-phrasing them and here it goes:

For want of a few honest people things were not planned in advance; for want of these plans,things controlled themselves rather than being controlled;for want of these controls several shady people came into the scene to bag all the contracts to produce substandard standard stadia and facilites to line their pockets to be ridiculed by the whole world.It's all because of want of a few honest people!!!
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
That is so true Chinmoy! You have explained the current situation of CWG so well, it needs no further elaboration!

Only for want of a few people, India stands to lose face in the world due to shameless and greedy politicians. :angry:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thanks Kalyani! It's for want of a few honest people that the fate of this country could have been so different!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.