Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Ok i willl try it as i want to reduce some extra kilos from my body.I can do it with exercising also but not getting time to do that these days. :)
Hey you can do moderate amount of workout or aerobics and eat small meals frequently. This will help you to increase the body metabolism which ultimately leads to reduce the body fats..
Ok i willl try it as i want to reduce some extra kilos from my body.I can do it with exercising also but not getting time to do that these days. :)

This depends upon the weight of your body, what I understand is if this is more than 20% than standard weight it's better to go for workouts.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

This depends upon the weight of your body, what I understand is if this is more than 20% than standard weight it's better to go for workouts.

But not getting time to do work out presently so i need a therapy with which i could lose weight without exercising and in short time.Do you know it?. :)
Now a days all are showing interest on liposection which is the better method to remove excess fat in the body.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

They have come up with more advanced technologies for loosing extra ponds now. They do it with in few minutes only.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Hey,
If u dont have enough time for exercise then u can also try Homeopathic or ayurvedic medicines. The result are good but a bit slower. With these medicines the fats and weight will reduced slowly.
Hey,
If u dont have enough time for exercise then u can also try Homeopathic or ayurvedic medicines. The result are good but a bit slower. With these medicines the fats and weight will reduced slowly.

I also heard the same from one of my friend. But, i cant find proper good homeopathy or Ayurveda doctor here near my place(tirupur). Still i am searching for a proper person.

I know you are a doctor. i think you can give some tips here so it will be useful to all. :huh: :)

Vinu
Hey,

I also heard the same from one of my friend. But, i cant find proper good homeopathy or Ayurveda doctor here near my place(tirupur). Still i am searching for a proper person.

I know you are a doctor. i think you can give some tips here so it will be useful to all. :huh: :)

You look already thin in your photo. I dont think u need any weight loss medicines.
If you need any other help or have any query then send me personal message . I will try to help you out..
Thank you said by: vinodh
Hey,

May be i should try out these but the thing is i have less faith on Ayurveda as the results are always slow unlike allopathy. :(
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.