Friends,

We have been shamed and shocked by the conduct of most of our politicians and today I quote Bernard Shaw's dig at a political career:"He knows nothing;he thinks he knows everything- that clearly points to a political carrer."

Good Night to all of you!
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Indian Politicians are the best examples for the quote stated by Bernard Shaw.Thanks for sharing the quote,Chinmoy.Good Night!!! :)
Good Morning to all of yoy!

Thanks Nagalakshmi!That's true that he portrayed the character of some of our politicians so well!
That is the bets example of a political satire from Shaw!! It best describes the political bunch of India!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
[quote]That is the best example of a political satire from Shaw!! It best describes the political bunch of India!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:[/quote]

very true kalyani,nagalakshmi and chinmoy i agree with you all....Most of our politicians are the best example for the quote stated by Bernard Shaw....

thanks chinmoy for sharing the quote...
Zero and infinite both are extremes. Just after infinite, there is zero and just before zero, there is infinite. Extremes meet. So one who knows nothing is very close to knowing everything. Zero base has its own advantages. many teachers require that the student comes to him with zero knowledge so that the already acquired knowledge many not pollute his teaching.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

The political class of the world was obviously his target and it's so perfectly true of some of our Indian political leaders!
I havent known this before..thanks for sharing this..
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.