Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Oh ok now i understood sandhya.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Sandhya i didnt understand your lines
"Actually, my mind will be empty very soon
I want to hand over this initiation program to another one"

Are you going to leave this site or what. am not understanding

Leaving this site? Never....
I am saying, now finding difficult to get new ideas..... :blink:

I have lot of ideas in mind to take this responsibility but i am not doing it because i find it difficult to continue my threads :evil: due to offline works moreover i find responding to the threads much easier that's why i insist people should be paid something extra to start thread as this is difficult job. :) may be then we can have more interesting threads here and load of Sandhya can be reduced. :woohoo:

You start them Sanju (Can I call you so), ;)
I will continue them, if I like it :)

Meera sandhu
yes, sanjeev and vinod you also give your ideas here.

Yes, it's true even day has sandhya in it. so even in boddunan we start our day and end our day with Sandhya. :cheer:
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Sandhya i didnt understand your lines
"Actually, my mind will be empty very soon
I want to hand over this initiation program to another one"

Are you going to leave this site or what. am not understanding

Leaving this site? Never....
I am saying, now finding difficult to get new ideas..... :blink:

I have lot of ideas in mind to take this responsibility but i am not doing it because i find it difficult to continue my threads :evil: due to offline works moreover i find responding to the threads much easier that's why i insist people should be paid something extra to start thread as this is difficult job. :) may be then we can have more interesting threads here and load of Sandhya can be reduced. :woohoo:

You start them Sanju (Can I call you so), ;)
I will continue them, if I like it :)

No problem you can call me with this name as many of the people call me by this name. :woohoo:

OK i will start threads to get people more people involved in the forum section. :)
Really a lot of thanks....I only can't make this forum active always.

But I think, we should need at least 8-10 active members every time. :)

Meera sandhu
Really a lot of thanks....I only can't make this forum active always.

But I think, we should need at least 8-10 active members every time. :)

I am active on boddunan these days but missing suny i don't know where has he gone since yesterday. :) I think i need to FIR for him. :woohoo:
Sanjeev May I know what is this FIR. Is it fire or anything. I never heard about it.

Sanjeev May I know what is this FIR. Is it fire or anything. I never heard about it.

Sarala, Its First Investigation Report. Sanjeev needs to put FIR to Suny for not active on boddunan from yesterday. :laugh: :laugh: :cheer:

Vinu

Sarala, Its First Investigation Report. Sanjeev needs to put FIR to Suny for not active on boddunan from yesterday. :laugh: :laugh: :cheer:

Yes i meant it what you said. :)

Hope the POLICE finds him soon. :laugh:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.