Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
@sandhya rani : ohh dont be sad dear fog is not always good because it leads to many problems as the visibility on roads drops so becomes a problem for commuting to places . Fog is good but to some extent :)
@ sunil : definetly shimla is a worth place for watching snowfall. The hills in shimla look as if they are dressed with snow all over in the months of december & january with cold breeze blowing throughout the city.a must visit for snow lovers i must say
Hi Rashmi, I love the place and go there whenever I hear about snowfall. This year it did in every places near my place, including Nainital, Mussorie and Shimla of course. I visited Mussori and Shimla on different dates.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

@sandhya rani : ohh dont be sad dear fog is not always good because it leads to many problems as the visibility on roads drops so becomes a problem for commuting to places . Fog is good but to some extent :)

Hello Rashmi,
I have not seen you in forums. Yet you are a senior border. Do you write articles more than your participation in forum?

Meera sandhu
@ sandhya : yes i do write articles.actually i was not active here from long time :)
@ sandhya : yes i do write articles.actually i was not active here from long time :)

please spend some time in forum, if you get. It will really feel nice :)

Meera sandhu
surely i would definetely try to keep myself active :)
I like summer and rainy season very much we can enjoy the season alot.
Sun_covered_cloud.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
cartoon_sun_holding_summer_sign_sm_wm.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Summer is the worst season in our area as the mercury touches up to 48 and heat strokes hit like any thing, there for, I do like witers and rain more than summers.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Summer is the worst season in our area as the mercury touches up to 48 and heat strokes hit like any thing, there for, I do like witers and rain more than summers.

Summer is the season which i dislike most as i can't go out from home in summer,feel lazy in day time at work. :laugh:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.