Do you believe Marriage is a social trap or something else?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I don't think marriage is a social trap but it is a relationship of understanding between the partners sharing the responsibilities equally and respecting each other feelings.
Marriage is not merely personal relation. This brings in existence a family. Family is basic social unit and the society depends on family institution. Future citizens are brought up in family. In absence of strong institution of family, there will be social anarchy which is worse than political one.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

We can classify our life before marriage and after marriage. Marriage makes man perfect and It gives us responsibilities. Because he or she has to withhold the responsibility of a family.
I think marriage is a social bond.It binds not only a man with a woman, but two families are bonded which in turn binds many families together.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
marriage is a pure relation between two humans .they live together. they support each other for the life time and have faith on each other forever.
Marriage is bond and sharing of responsibilities through understanding. It is not at all a trap.
The institution of marriage has survived mainly because no other form of social relations has proved to be substitue for it!
Marriage is a pure relationship. It is stands for good understanding.

Be positive
Marriages were thought to be sacred and pure in the pastand now let looka at it from a pragmatic angle!
Marriage is an institution in which two persons unite together from different cultures and family values.

In the beginning, there can be some differences due to different ideologies but gradually they are washed off as they learn few good things from each other and compromise on few bad aspects of their partner to become the best friends.

Arise Awake and Rest Not till the Goal is Achieved.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.