Well, for the past two months when we open our daily news papers we come across many advertisements(atleast one per page
)stating "Aashadam sale","Aadi sale", "50% off", "Buy one and get 4 free" and so many.

According to me, it is the tactics followed by the business people to sell away their old stocks. why do people still get attracted by these advertisements compromising on the quality? Is it only in our country or it is followed in other countries too? If yes, is the mindset of people same all over the world?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
If you see the people who for this type of sale will be those who are not educated. they are not aware of the tactics used by business men!
Yes you are right hope people sooner or later will understand this false tactics.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
ya ofcourse its all tactics, but i dont think people are getting fooled, its just that the business people are clever to hide the conditions apply tag..
Surprising i have seen big malls like BIG BAZAAR, SPENCER etc advertising such type of sale..which even educated people go and purchase...maybe they know but ignore..
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.