Vidya Balan's KAHAANI is year's biggest hit or flop? Have you seen it?

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Can you change its title as Vidhya's Kahani?

I have read its review.....it may not be a huge hit as 'dirty picture'

Meera sandhu
I see that Film and i think this is Not so good only a few part are good .
I heard that it is not a big hit in the career of the vidhya balan movies

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Actually the story is different and good. Film will be hit or flop, depends upon the audience.
Hi.. Yes I have seen it.. I don't know whether it is biggest hit or flop.. But I enjoyed the movie. I like the story and suspense of the movie.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Hi.. Yes I have seen it.. I don't know whether it is biggest hit or flop.. But I enjoyed the movie. I like the story and suspense of the movie.

I also want to see it once

Meera sandhu

I also want to see it once

Surely you should go.. Its worthy to see it at least once.. :)

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Among recent actresses Vidya is talented and also called as lady Amir Khan in Bollywood.

Among recent actresses Vidya is talented and also called as lady Amir Khan in Bollywood.

She is a Malayali and her first film is 'Chakram' with Mammootty and Pritviraj, directed by Kamal. But due to some reasons, the film was not completed.
Once I have read Kamal Sir's interview...she once phoned him and told, "Now, my parents are asking me to marry. Perhaps I may settle soon".
But a few months later, she got 'parinita'. She was +25 that time
It proved to be the best break for her and till now, she have never looked back. Isn't it?
If she has married at that time, we would have lost a good actress.

Meera sandhu
[quote]She is a Malayali and her first film is 'Chakram' with Mammootty and Pritviraj, directed by Kamal. But due to some reasons, the film was not completed.
Once I have read Kamal Sir's interview...she once phoned him and told, "Now, my parents are asking me to marry. Perhaps I may settle soon".
But a few months later, she got 'parinita'. She was +25 that time
It proved to be the best break for her and till now, she have never looked back. Isn't it?
If she has married at that time, we would have lost a good actress.[/quote]
oh really.i don't know this fact.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.