I want to know records of boddunan by members.

1.who has the maximum number of points for a week till now

2.who has won more revenue shares till now(maximum points for a month)
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
1. I can not answer for Question 1.

2. I think Record of Maximum Shares is in the name of Deepti , that is 5. Points > 10,000

Do you want to break this record?? All The Best

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
hmmm..i think Deepti has won maximum share till now...in a month..

more than 10,000 points...with 5 share...
Yes i want to break the record!! oh 10,000. when this had happened? will try it for next month then.
Deepti Mam got the 5 revenue share for the month of the April with points of 10216.
All the best to break this record...

All the Best Sajeetharan for next month!!

I think you are devoting 24 hours for the Boddunan.

You are One Man Army.
:laugh: :laugh:

:) :laugh: :woohoo: :)

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
He he! Yes am carrying my phone with net connection to everywhere i go! i will be in boddunan just for one more month. hope i can do it!
ec367.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
Best of luck sajeetharan....
ALL THE VERY BEST SAJEETHARAN......SO YOUR COUNT DOWN STARTS FROM TOMORROW...........

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Yes but i guess deepti will get extra 2000 points everymonth . Is it so? this month also she has got that.

anyway will try my level best!

thanks kumaresh, sunny and neetu!
Sajeetharan, you can see the links to revenue sharing results of all months on home page (bottom). I couldn't imagine someone score such a big number in a month but Deepti proved it and nobody else beat that till now. All the best.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.