One Thing i Continue asking you that even you Join first on this site.You cannot make a mistake.I also make Few of the mistake.I make 70 post on form and i remember that not more than 10 post i make a mistake.But some of the member blaming me till Now after 3 days.And News is that i make seperate from Forum Activator Award.This Might be a Big punishment For a New Comer.It like that You Give warning First and then i Continue to pratice Same no. of Mistake Then You take a That Step of Exchanging Forum Activator Award.It Will Discourage a New Comer.And Moderator You Must Notice and Remain On Your Decision as you taken earlier.If you take any decision then Remain constant.Changing your decision might discourage Members like Me.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4912]}
Forget it for the time being and be at peace with yourself. It's neither a Bharat Ratna nor a Nobel Prize!
But this will Heart My self.I was not wondering about Award but when Moderator Declare my Name then why he change it the good way that he not Nominate me for this award.If Moderator has No right on their decision Then Good that He never Nominate Me at least I never Think For that.
Its ok alam, that was the mistake of the moderator. As he is busy with his remaining works and in hurry he would declared yours later he found ram posted more than you and he changed the award to ram. Such silly things happens so please dont take and point all these silly answers.

More over , It is not heart , It is hurt.

But this will (Heart) My self.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

OK Alam I want to share this with you.I can understand your feelings .I think this was your's first DFAA.though it is credited to me but it is yours.
Forget it and if you will work hard many awards are waiting for you.I hope your all success in boddunan.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
hi alam, dont get disappointed by this. Work hard you can win lot many awards like this. Dont think about past and do concentrate on your future. There are lot many awards waiting for you. Be first to grab those awards by hard work. :)

Vinu
Thanks ram But I felt that i made some mistake on that day forget that thing i made hard labour after that.
Congurats ram for your hard Work.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.