Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
i heard Gujarati brought this dress.. and santhya, i dont think it has to change according to the age and all yaar! it should be neat. and no one should criticize that. what do you say?
i heard Gujarati brought this dress.. and santhya, i dont think it has to change according to the age and all yaar! it should be neat. and no one should criticize that. what do you say?

There is a Punjabi proverb- Eat as you please, dress as others please. Neat and clean dress is must. But type of dress should be according to trend in the region where you live. Otherwise, you will look as a foreigner.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Can you call me Sandhya please? All of my Tamil relatives call me so :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

What I told was the case of 15 years back. Not now. Now all are using Salwar...even working ladies including teachers.

Meera sandhu
I also think the same way. Both Sari and Churidaars are Indian dresses. Churidaar Kammeez belongs to North Indians, no doubt. While I was studying PDC in my college, I could see all 'didis' of final year wearing sarees only. i.e Before 15 years, no girl in Kerala wear churidars, midis etc once she reach 20. I also thought, I also have to leave my churidaars within 3-4 years which I just can't imagine at that time!!! Suddenly I could see change in trends and now, even ladies +45 are wearing Churidaars. Am sure, when I become 45, still I may be using salwar kameez. Isn't it?

so this time you dont wear salwar kameez only sarees?? :unsure: :unsure:

No yaar...am saying about my seniors of college when I was studying PDC(Plus two). At that time, ladies above 20 wear only sarees. But after 2-3 years, that trend suddenly changed.

That time in Tamil nadu, many girls are there who were half sari in high school at the age of 13-14 :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

Now I wear only churidars. Till now, my husband has bought me only one saree, that also for our kid's ceremony.
A famous temple near our present home.....I want to go. But feeling lazy, I didn't go only because only saris allowed inside!!!

Meera sandhu
I am punjabi and i think all punjabis here on boddunan would know that before Only the Punjabis used to wear Dresses(Punjabi Dress).
Punjabis were the one who brought Salwar and Kurta.

Want to make each day Accountable

I am punjabi and i think all punjabis here on boddunan would know that before Only the Punjabis used to wear Dresses(Punjabi Dress).

Do you know who stitched it first? :P :P

Meera sandhu

Do you know who stitched it first? :P :P

This is obvious. A Punjabi tailor stitched this.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

You answer is gujarati.Gujarati is never bought this.It is a punjabi who bought this.......................
Please correct Spell of our Emperor Sandhya not Santhya....
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

The answer is ..TAILORS........................

thats all

Chant Hare krishna and be happy!!
Wow Mathi you have given a reasonable answer. I support your answer let us what hepsiba will answer

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.