Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Congratulations to Das

With Regards
vignesh
www.vignesh-idya.blogspot.com
rakesh,
Platinum member is not based on points.It is based on the number of posts in boddunan.
Das,
I think you had a mistake.This is not your 1000th post in forums.It is the total number of posts including articles.If you had not submitted any article it may be true.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
soubhagya das wrote:
[quote]I joined this site on 19th july 2009 .
So it is my 201 days in Boddunan.
When I joined this site I was referring people and my first cheque I got is of Rs1017.
I got exited and then I started posting article so after 1 month again i got paid of Rs1317.
After that I like this forum and I started posting here and I got my first award forum supporter of the week 2 times.

Then I became serious and I got again 2 times forum supporter of the week,top commenter, top voter etc.
And today I am posting my 1000th post.[/quote]
heartiest congratulations sir.
Abid Areacode wrote:
[quote]rakesh,
Platinum member is not based on points.It is based on the number of posts in boddunan.
Das,
I think you had a mistake.This is not your 1000th post in forums.It is the total number of posts including articles.If you had not submitted any article it may be true.[/quote]

It is not including articles. It is purely based on forum participation.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Dear rakesh to becoming Platinum member you do not require need points it is based on forum posting.
After posting 1000 post in forum you will become Platinum member.
I want to see you platinum list soon
Maverick wrote:
[quote]Abid Areacode wrote:
[quote]rakesh,
Das,
I think you had a mistake.This is not your 1000th post in forums.It is the total number of posts including articles.If you had not submitted any article it may be true.[/quote]

It is not including articles. It is purely based on forum participation.[/quote]

But the same question when I asked was replied so.You didn't corrected it when I posted a thread my 1000th post in forum two days after my actual 1000th post

Visit my blogs:

Abid Areacode wrote:
[quote]Maverick wrote:
[quote]Abid Areacode wrote:
[quote]rakesh,
Das,

It is not including articles. It is purely based on forum participation.[/quote]

But the same question when I asked was replied so.You didn't corrected it when I posted a thread my 1000th post in forum two days after my actual 1000th post[/quote]

I couldn't recollect that. Anyway if I said like that I am sorry as the forum rank is based on forum posts only. Site rank based on points is different from forum rank. And bonus for platinum member is for the posts made on forums.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Ok thanks for clarification.Mr.Das sorry for passing an incorrect discussion due to a misunderstanding.

Visit my blogs:

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.