I joined this site on 19th july 2009 .
So it is my 201 days in Boddunan.
When I joined this site I was referring people and my first cheque I got is of Rs1017.
I got exited and then I started posting article so after 1 month again i got paid of Rs1317.
After that I like this forum and I started posting here and I got my first award forum supporter of the week 2 times.

Then I became serious and I got again 2 times forum supporter of the week,top commenter, top voter etc.
And today I am posting my 1000th post.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It must be a pleasurable moment for you and for us too. Accept my heartiest congratulations!Wish you all the very best!
Congratulations for the platinum member bonus of 500 points.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Heartiest Congratulations Sir,
Everybody will surely by inspired by your this post, And we will all try to take a good motivation for you.
It must be a very happy moment for you, once again Congrats!! :lol:

Aastha Gupta
Hearty Congratulations to Subhagya Das on your achievement.So this months revenue sharing points earning had become some more easy to you.
Thanks Chinmoy I have achieved one goal at Boddunan now I will concentrate on Posting article so that we can get good traffic
Thanks Maverick I think this month I will reach easily for revenue share because of your Bonus 500 points.

Thanks Astha and chinmoy I wish you people also soon reach at platinum level and get Bonus 500 points
It's my pleasure. I am sure with your level of seriousness you are going to achieve many more goals! Looking forward to your articles!
Congratulation Mr. S.Das.I have experienced the pleasure of being platinum member some days ago.Now being a freind in right part I feel proud.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Thanks for your wishes Sir, hope you will soon achieve the height in Article writing also, We will wait for your precious articles... :)

Aastha Gupta
soubhagya das wrote:
[quote]I joined this site on 19th july 2009 .
So it is my 201 days in Boddunan.
When I joined this site I was referring people and my first cheque I got is of Rs1017.
I got exited and then I started posting article so after 1 month again i got paid of Rs1317.
After that I like this forum and I started posting here and I got my first award forum supporter of the week 2 times.

Then I became serious and I got again 2 times forum supporter of the week,top commenter, top voter etc.
And today I am posting my 1000th post.[/quote]

Congrats Soubhagya Das. You deserved for this position. You are working a lot in this site. Hope you will reach higher levels soon.

How many points required for becoming platinum member?

Cool information and hot earnings @
http://bit.ly/cbOLIy
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.