is boddunan still active as it was previous when i was taken break?I am seeing forum is not active as previous and lot of members are missing.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It's true some members are not that active but some new members have joined and are sincerely trying to keep the forum active and they can claim success too!
Santosh,

Most of the members which you are looking are not active due to their personal works like you...but new members are participating well...Gulshan, Chinmoy,Kalyani and Abid are quite active member who are rocking GD's and you know well.. :lol: :)
WELCOME BACK SANTOSH.. :)

I am a bit inactive theses days... :) I have told this earlier in forums.. Hope to see you active again and make interesting topics here. :) :) :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
I am firmly convinced that boddunan would always remain active and vibrant with me or without!New members have done a great job here and would be doing do in future too along with existing members!
I feel there are less active member on boddunan as it were before.Some member has left boddunan who were very active over here.But newbies are filling the gap.
I think we need more consistent performers.It's not always possible to be so but we have a few who log in almost on a regular basis! Hats off to them!
Good to see a post from you Santosh!! Welcome back adn hoping that you are able to become as active as before!

It is true that some are not so active but we have many newcomers who have bridged the gap nicely and also some who are as active as ever! in spite of everything, the forums still rock!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I repeatedly recognize the role of new members mainly because they have been showing very keen interest and kept the forum alive which is confirmed on the points they scored in such quick time.Here I also record my disappointment over the absence of a few moderators for months!!!
There may be many missing members but there are also new ones. The activities are increasing. There are more posts about health and entertainment as well as new products- especially communication gadgets. Jayen is one very active member of this type. Chinmoy and abid are doing well. The leaders list on left of this panel will indicate names of current active members. Let us hope that the site will progress further.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.