Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
We will make curse with knowing and unknowing. This is common thing unknown curse can give forgive but known curse cannot be forgiven.

If someone has cursed you for a big mistake??????

Meera sandhu
Yes I do believe in curse..I have not experienced it myself .
I remember someone saying that if a person has black spot on the tongue and if that person curses someone it has to affect you. And it works I have seen it personally in my life...
Yes I do believe in curse..I have not experienced it myself .
I remember someone saying that if a person has black spot on the tongue and if that person curses someone it has to affect you. And it works I have seen it personally in my life...

I have also heard so, though never believe it :woohoo: . But I do believe in curses

Meera sandhu
I started believing this when I saw it myself.

2 years back I was working in the hospital where one of the nurse had fight with other nurse. After fight one of them cursed another one that 'You will get fractured today or have an accident' . She went home and within 3 hrs we got a call that same nurse fell down in bathroom and fractured her hand.. It was unbelievable for me. Since then I stay away from such people.
ton.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
To be precise enough, I actually don't believe in curses but I strongly believe that if we do some wrong to anyone or if we break someone's heart by our wrong deeds, we pay for the same in this world only, one or the other way. It is a very obvious fact that if we make someone to suffer, that person won't wish anything good for us (except few great people called as dharmatmas who even forgive the wrong doers). Whatever we do, good or bad, we pay for our deeds.
I would like to suggest a book Named "The Secret" it might give an answer for this thread
I started believing this when I saw it myself.

2 years back I was working in the hospital where one of the nurse had fight with other nurse. After fight one of them cursed another one that 'You will get fractured today or have an accident' . She went home and within 3 hrs we got a call that same nurse fell down in bathroom and fractured her hand.. It was unbelievable for me. Since then I stay away from such people.

Such a bad tongue!

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7067]}

Meera sandhu
If you believe in God, you must believe in Satan.

Also, if you believe in truth, you must believe in falsehood.

If you believe in honest, you must believe in cheating.

This is very bizarre way of presenting views.

I neither believe in blessings nor curse, neither God nor Satan.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

some people really live a practical world, that is a good lifestyle.
but many things remain unanswered even today on this ground
some people really live a practical world, that is a good lifestyle.
but many things remain unanswered even today on this ground

Universe is vast and unlimited whereas human capacity and knowledge is very small. So, always there will be unanswered questions. We only need to work in best interest of society and nation because this is the only way we may exist. Human life is social and not individual. That is why we must follow the principal of peaceful co existence.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.