Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
some people really live a practical world, that is a good lifestyle.
but many things remain unanswered even today on this ground

Many such threads are floating now in forum. Find them and try to answer them :cheer:

Of course, people are there who believe in blessings and curses and some won't believe in both.

@Gulshanji
When you wish some one with best wishes, what's you actually meaning by it? Do you think, your uttered word can increase his fortune or are you just saying "All the best"?

Meera sandhu
My best wishes to this thread, let thy peace be showered on the people of this thread.

Many such threads are floating now in forum. Find them and try to answer them :cheer:

Of course, people are there who believe in blessings and curses and some won't believe in both.

@Gulshanji
When you wish some one with best wishes, what's you actually meaning by it? Do you think, your uttered word can increase his fortune or are you just saying "All the best"?

Wishing good morning, saying best wishes- these are words of courtesy and encourage people. Somebody is going on journey. You say- Happy Journey. This is good to say and the person will happily move on journey. But these words cannot prevent rail accident or any mishap. Even if I give my best wishes, some mishap may occur. These are norms of social behavior and we should not over emphasize these.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

every thing that you believe in will happen
if you believe in bad it will be a curse if you believe in good it would be a blessing

@Gulshanji

Wishing good morning, saying best wishes- these are words of courtesy and encourage people. Somebody is going on journey. You say- Happy Journey. This is good to say and the person will happily move on journey. But these words cannot prevent rail accident or any mishap. Even if I give my best wishes, some mishap may occur. These are norms of social behavior and we should not over emphasize these.

But most people including me, see it as a prayer, we are giving to that person. What do you say?
Prayer has power.....I believe so :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
Really, prayers do have power to cure heal and make a change. I believe in it not just because of the social influence but by personal experiences...
Curse is a part of mythology and in epics itself, it is described many times. Yet, I do believe that if curses are made by some innocent person broken heart, the other person may get it in someway or other. Do you people believe in curses? :evil:

Yes, I completely agree with you. Cureses given by heart-broken persons do work.It is also seen in many mythological stories that curses given by the sadhus and rishis would create havoc. Even Gods and Godesses were not pardoned from the curses.
Curse is a part of mythology and in epics itself, it is described many times. Yet, I do believe that if curses are made by some innocent person broken heart, the other person may get it in someway or other. Do you people believe in curses? :evil:

Yes, I completely agree with you. Cureses given by heart-broken persons do work.It is also seen in many mythological stories that curses given by the sadhus and rishis would create havoc. Even Gods and Godesses were not pardoned from the curses.

Yes, of course...this world exists on such things too....
It's sure, for our good deeds, we will get something in return even if it may be a little late. Also, for our wrong deeds, we may be able to hide it from all people, but can't hide it from ourselves :evil:
36_5_11_2012-05-04-3.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
Those who curse others are actually cursing themselves!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7083]}
As such i don't beleive on curses but when i curse someone and it happens with him/her in reality that makes me think that curses do effect our lives. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.