Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Saying no is really a thing that needs a lots of courage.A coward person cannot say no.If you want to say no if you are thinking it is right then say no.

The coward will be in constant fear for his inability to comply with his promise made out of fear or hesitation to say No.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Which is not possible and to say NO is good but if you say yes and you could not keep your promise then it may hurt anyone.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
If you are able to maintain your promise then say otherwise keep quite.
Saying no is really a thing that needs a lots of courage.A coward person cannot say no.If you want to say no if you are thinking it is right then say no.

Not always sometimes those who are brave too can't be able to say NO. :)

For example if your closed one is lying on the bed and has just few days left for his/her life and asks you something to do which you don't want.Would you say NO because you are brave or you will say YES because you are coward. :)

For example if your closed one is lying on the bed and has just few days left for his/her life and asks you something to do which you don't want.Would you say NO because you are brave or you will say YES because you are coward. :)

If you don't want, you may do even against your desire. But if something is not within your capacity, you cannot do even if you want. Some times, you even need to give false promise to a dying man. even doctors do not tell truth to him.

Let us ignore such exceptional situations. In normal circumstances, saying No is as necessary as saying Yes.

If you don't want, you may do even against your desire. But if something is not within your capacity, you cannot do even if you want. Some times, you even need to give false promise to a dying man. even doctors do not tell truth to him.

Let us ignore such exceptional situations. In normal circumstances, saying No is as necessary as saying Yes.

I agree to what you said but the thing is those who are brave sometimes not be able to say NO there is nothing that brave people say NO easily. :)
Saying no also depends with the situation. If anyone say they want to come to your house, you cannot say no. but anyone forcely serving you the food which you does not like at all then without hesitation you can say no easily

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Saying no also depends with the situation. If anyone say they want to come to your house, you cannot say no. but anyone forcely serving you the food which you does not like at all then without hesitation you can say no easily

Saying no is not proper generally. Mostly, if somebody asks for something, he is aware of your capability and most probably, he has close relation with you. You need to say no, only if it is necessary to say so.

In given example, if some one says that he wants to come to my house in the evening, I should readily accept and invite him. But if I am engaged in some other function or have to go to other place, I have to say no. However saying no is an art. You cannot say that he is not welcome. I would rather say that it is my pleasure to see you in the evening but owing to other preoccupations, I would not be available and so let us fix some other time/ date.

For example if your closed one is lying on the bed and has just few days left for his/her life and asks you something to do which you don't want.Would you say NO because you are brave or you will say YES because you are coward. :)[/quote]

Let us ignore such exceptional situations. In normal circumstances, saying No is as necessary as saying Yes.[/quote]

I agree to what you said but the thing is those who are brave sometimes not be able to say NO there is nothing that brave people say NO easily. :)[/quote]

Saying no is an art, this could be a blunt no as well as an artistic one which says no but the one who gets it never finds hurting.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Yes but you make a some good excuse to a other person.But you are right there are many Situation that Force you to not tell No........
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.