Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
As such i don't beleive on curses but when i curse someone and it happens with him/her in reality that makes me think that curses do effect our lives. :)

This is how they get emotional satisfaction without any harm actually caused to the person who happens to be the target!
As such i don't beleive on curses but when i curse someone and it happens with him/her in reality that makes me think that curses do effect our lives. :)

This is how they get emotional satisfaction without any harm actually caused to the person who happens to be the target!

Yes people get emotional satisfaction even though it is a coincidence but they think that their cursing has shown the results. :laugh:

Emotional satisfaction????
If so, do you believe epics????

Meera sandhu

Emotional satisfaction????
If so, do you believe epics????

Oh but thats not emotional satisfaction but that is emotional atyachar. :laugh:
some people really live a practical world, that is a good lifestyle.
but many things remain unanswered even today on this ground

Many such threads are floating now in forum. Find them and try to answer them :cheer:

Of course, people are there who believe in blessings and curses and some won't believe in both.

@Gulshanji
When you wish some one with best wishes, what's you actually meaning by it? Do you think, your uttered word can increase his fortune or are you just saying "All the best"?

Wishing good morning, saying best wishes- these are words of courtesy and encourage people. Somebody is going on journey. You say- Happy Journey. This is good to say and the person will happily move on journey. But these words cannot prevent rail accident or any mishap. Even if I give my best wishes, some mishap may occur. These are norms of social behavior and we should not over emphasize these.

But most people including me, see it as a prayer, we are giving to that person. What do you say?
Prayer has power.....I believe so :woohoo:

Prayer has no real affect but this may boost confidence level psychologically. When you do anything with dedication and confidence, you achieve good results even if confidence is on false and baseless basis. To elucidate, if you suffer from depression or pessimism, even false faith in deity will help regain self confidence and morale. This is what the spiritual persons do to advantage of their disciples and of course, themselves.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Prayer has no real affect but this may boost confidence level psychologically. When you do anything with dedication and confidence, you achieve good results even if confidence is on false and baseless basis. To elucidate, if you suffer from depression or pessimism, even false faith in deity will help regain self confidence and morale. This is what the spiritual persons do to advantage of their disciples and of course, themselves.

But many persons are getting solutions too....that's why they are praying a lot :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu

But many persons are getting solutions too....that's why they are praying a lot :woohoo: :woohoo:

This is statistical. Related or not,something happens. I say- Wear white shirt and you will meet your boy friend today. You may actually meet or not. There are both chances. These have nothing to do with your shirt. But if you meet him, you will give me all praise that I gave a good suggestion. This is how fake babas, astrologers, palmists, numerologists fool people.

Let me cite Nirmal Baba. he says- Buy black purse and put therein only small currency notes and you will get more wealth. Is there any magic? I feel black color has nothing to do. Small currency notes may discourage from spending heavily and so savings will increase. The blind followers only believe in miracle of so called Baba.

What i said above is true about prayers also.

If you do not think rationally, all your education and knowledge is worthless.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Prayer stand on an altogether spiritual plane! The so-called magical powers of so-called babas are not spiritual exercises!
Curses do exist...I believe so.....
But they won't get it, who are right, of course. :)

Meera sandhu
I am dead against curses or bad mouthing. That shows us in bad light and tells others what we are.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.