Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Curses are something like belief. People who believe they can believe who wont believe they wont believe. But by the experience of facing only people will know about the curses

But one should believe it may be that way the crimes which are occurring can get controlled as people will fear that someone will curse them for their bad deeds. :)

The day people would understand this, there won't be any curses. We should curse our self for doing any thing wrong to others in shape of amending our ways.

I agree with yiou sunil, if every one of us start cursing and if it turns out to be true, then imagine the chaos it would cause also it has its funny moments. Say a situation arises where two people have cursed each other in a contradictory manner then whose curse would work? there are all sorts of possibilities ...honestly, we have but one life and lets live it to the fullest instead of being negative and cursing others :cheer:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Curses are something like belief. People who believe they can believe who wont believe they wont believe. But by the experience of facing only people will know about the curses

But one should believe it may be that way the crimes which are occurring can get controlled as people will fear that someone will curse them for their bad deeds. :)

The day people would understand this, there won't be any curses. We should curse our self for doing any thing wrong to others in shape of amending our ways.

I agree with yiou sunil, if every one of us start cursing and if it turns out to be true, then imagine the chaos it would cause also it has its funny moments. Say a situation arises where two people have cursed each other in a contradictory manner then whose curse would work? there are all sorts of possibilities ...honestly, we have but one life and lets live it to the fullest instead of being negative and cursing others :cheer:

A step further- if all curses came true- how would they mange at crematoriums They would go short on every thing.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

A step further- if all curses came true- how would they mange at crematoriums They would go short on every thing.

LOL, that would be really something - corruption at the crematorium level too , since one will have to start booking their places of rest :laugh:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

LOL, that would be really something - corruption at the crematorium level too , since one will have to start booking their places of rest :laugh:

I wish they had enough electric to meet the demand. Only electric crematoriums would be able to meet the demand. But there are positive points also of this aspect. We shall be able to control population problem sooner than expected.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I do believe in curses. curses are thoughts only. good and bad thoughts of others definitely affect us

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
I do believe in curses. curses are thoughts only. good and bad thoughts of others definitely affect us

No! curses are bad thoughts about anyone else but that becomes true or not its not certain but when it happens then it just a coincidence nothing else. :)
I also believe in curse and I mention it.I donn't bother of others.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Mostly in present days the curse of mother and women will surely effect

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

A curse is the opposite of a blessing.I don't believe in curse.I just think that if we will do any thing wrong people will scold us that doesn't means curse.

Sharmistha Banerjee
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.