Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I saw the news yesterday where they showed the Taliban patting its back for the heinous act done in the name of religion??? Afghanistan was probably better off under Russia ...

Better off under Russia? I remember that Taliban beheaded the Communist President Kasim in Kabul and snatched power.

That was later when the US began supporting the Talibans and now they and the entire world is facing the consequences ....
\

Taliban is the result of US training and support to create fighters to help USA thwart Russian rule in Afghanistan, it all started at the height of the Cold War and the Taliban monster has now grown so much everyone in the World, including the creators ie, USA is suffering from its consequences!!

The most worrying part is that they are growing in strength and are finding more supporters every day , more so in Asia esp Pakistan and India ! Unless all the countries take a united stand and do something to counter them, things will probably get worse ..
http://www.politico.com/blogs/politico-live/2012/05/feinstein-taliban-growing-stronger-122588.html

The problem is they find ample support from Pakistan and maybe some Arab countries, in India there is lack of strong willpower to curb the Talibanis from roots, USA seems to be doing it by themselves because they have not yet forgotten the 09/11 events yet!! There seems to be lack of strong and combined desire amongst all countries so far!

We can see that in our own country where the politicians tend to look the other way the moment they know that a minority element is involved, they find all sorts of excuses and the resultant factor has been an uprise of a fundamental fraction in the otherwise peaceful and secular majority population...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Taliban are very cruel. They don't afraid from anybody, not even GOD. This is very bad. I think people who are living in the area, where Taliban has Power, then they should left that place and go somewhere else. This way they could enjoy and could live peacefully.

Want to make each day Accountable

Taliban are very cruel. They don't afraid from anybody, not even GOD. This is very bad. I think people who are living in the area, where Taliban has Power, then they should left that place and go somewhere else. This way they could enjoy and could live peacefully.

This is not practicable. How can Afghans leave their country and go somewhere else. People have only two alternatives- Either fight the Taliban or obey them

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

This is not practicable. How can Afghans leave their country and go somewhere else. People have only two alternatives- Either fight the Taliban or obey them

It is the same with India and Kashmir, people cannot run away and let the terrorists take over !! That will only make them all the more powerful ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It is the same with India and Kashmir, people cannot run away and let the terrorists take over !! That will only make them all the more powerful ...

But this is happening in many countries from where they are driving away citizens of different religions or either to convert and follow the rules and religion of the land.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Usha wrote:
[quote]
We can see that in our own country where the politicians tend to look the other way the moment they know that a minority element is involved, they find all sorts of excuses and the resultant factor has been an uprise of a fundamental fraction in the otherwise peaceful and secular majority population... [/quote]

What is happening in India is all pertaining to vote-bank policies. The community with largest population is the best vote bank for these politicians and hence they will bend and rule in the manner that keeps these factions happy! Therefore even when we all know that in almost all madarasas, young children are taught radical Islamicism, yet nothing is done to curb it! Taliban is just an example of such radical religious philosophy.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

The World should meet at one place to restrict these acts of Taliban. Someone have to come ahead to stop all this

Want to make each day Accountable

Seventeen Afghans were killed.I heard the news that they were killed just because they attend the dance party where women danced with the men.

Sharmistha Banerjee
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.