Hi All,

We are going to start reviews section for movies soon. So we need some basic information/ideas on the following criteria.

1. Fields - actor, actress, director etc
2. Rating criteria - 5 best criteria on which reviewers can rate a movie
3. Additional information if any.

Your inputs are appreciated.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Wow!!! thats nice....

I have few suggestions.........
We can have pull down menus or Sections for fields like:
1. Movie type, like Family Drama, Action, Love Story, etc.
2. Banner of the movie.
3. Director.
4. Music Director, Singers.
5. Choreographer.
6. Type of movie, whether its remake or straight movie or anything experimental, etc.
7. We can have description of the movie by sections; like rating first half, second half and then overall movie.
8. There can also be rating for the songs of the movie too.

These are just initial thoughts ... We can definitely have a nice format to rate movies.

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
I have few suggestions:

1. If any new technology used in the movie for the first time,it can be described
2. Duration of the movie

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
I Have new suggestions

1. Optionally we have the year of the movie.
2. Also we include field with hollywood, kollywood, bollywood, etc.,

Vijay U
i think it will be more intresting and also we can increase the trafic in boddunan by movie reviews!!!!!!!
Thank you all for the suggestions. We also need rating criterion on which the movie will be rated something like storyline etc.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Yeah-- something like punchline(tag line) of the movie.

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Rating of the movie can be done on :

Entertainment value
Social value
Educational value
Visual effects
Sound effects
Story
Script
Visualisation
Songs
Overall

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
This is a very good move. If we can implement it in a proper way with efficient criteria to rate the movies, then its cent percent sure that we will definitely benefit from it.

Our traffic will definitely increase. Also the popularity of our site among people will increase.

Currently there are only few sites which give film reviews in a proper way. So, if we can implement it in proper way, we will get lot of traffic. Also time should also be considered. Reviews of new films should be added as soon as possible,which will increase the traffic.

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.