The topic is locked.
I wrote Four articles 4 Day ago But no one article get edited by any of the editor is there any problem with article section please clearify this problem.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It takes some times .First it is approved and then points and cash reward credited. So don't worry. You may send a personal mail to Adminis.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Suraj, sometimes it so happens that there are many articles waiting to be published and in that process certain articles have to wait longer for approval. So don't worry it would be published. I know it is bit frustrating if you have to wait too longer but let's hope your wait would be over soon!!
suraj I already contacted maverick for the delay in editing , approving and publishing our articles. there are few issues going on itseems thats why there is delay. When ever maverick geting time he is reviewing the articles itseems . so soon this problem will be resolved. so dont worry , you keep on writing.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

As sarala says, there are some issues going on now, so, admin is busy. Make a PM to maverick. definitely he will review your articles soon.

Vinu
yeah even i have my article pending for approval.....it is almost 5-6 days...as a writer you would always want to get reviews of the article a bit faster...

smriti
Article approval take time. After change in the google and other search engine algorithm so alll articles administrator have made some criteria to approve the article.
yeah even i have my article pending for approval.....it is almost 5-6 days...as a writer you would always want to get reviews of the article a bit faster...

Yes Smriti is right that you writer would like to see his articles published but don't worry Smriti if you have written them properly they are gonna get published. So keep writing.
Suraj as all the editors have went to vacation so there is delay in editing articles. this is the reason for delay. I hope you got your answer. so there are no more answer need here. So this forum is locked.

thank you:)

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.