Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Spending holidays without near and dear one robs the entire pleasure of it!
I am at home alone always at least 5 days a week. So, I would prefer to go an outing with my family in the afternoons

Meera sandhu
Spend holiday with our friend is really a Adventure trip and i must want such type of trip as much possible as i can make....
I like to have a trip to hill station or some new spots on holiday with my friends. Also like to travel all place by bike only. :cheer:

Vinu
I like to have a trip to hill station or some new spots on holiday with my friends. Also like to travel all place by bike only. :cheer:

Me and my brother are best friends, we always make combined trips by bike, car, train, plane whatever is demand of the tour. We go with families or two of us only. We do it once every month for sure.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

whenever i got Holiday and plan a trip and this trip must be possible only with my Friend.........
When i continue to work For 6 day Then I want To Stay At home with My family.........
Most of the week end specially sundays i prefer to stay home and have a good sleep. :)

Vinu
@Kannan
All bachelors are so. Once they are married, they need to find more time for family and when you get a break, all try to be with their family

Meera sandhu
When i continue to work For 6 day Then I want To Stay At home with My family.........

@Chandan

If you want to add something within minutes of your post, just edit the previous answer and add. Or, wait for another person to answer. Otherwise it's considered as spamming. Hoping you will take care

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.