Why does heat make us sleepy during the day and restless at night?

http://beautytipsforflawlessskin.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think heat makes us restless during the day and the cold air makes us sleepy

During winter we tend to feel sleepy all the time

Swetha Shenoy
its reason i don't know this time but will let u know soon after searching as this is a good and reasonable question.
If it is heat,we will lose lot of sweat and get tired and sleepy.During night,because of humidity,we won't get sleep.
our body get tired at the day time it lost body energy in day time and need to regain their lost energy so they go to sleep.
when it is hot, then we feel sleep because, our body gets tired of baring heat and finally feels to take rest so we feel to sleep . As we sleep at morning we feel restless at night

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

No, You are wrong.. heat make us restless on day time....
It is due to lot of water being lost from body and low sugar levels cause us to sleep due to heat.
i agree with rajani..due to the heat the precipitation process speed up for cooling the body better which in turn decreases the water level in the body and ultimately low sugar levels.
Hence it is advisable to drink lots and lots of water and keep your body hydrated whenever you are out in the sun.
Thank you for such nice topic.collected many knowledge.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.