Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Ok Sandhya don't worry for this. It is not in the view so stop posting on this forum.

Can't understand Sasi

Meera sandhu
My favorite movie is LAGAAN :)
My favorite hero and heroin are amir khan and priyanka chopra :)

Nice to know Priyanka is on your list also. I like her bindas style and nice acting.

I liked her in Fashion and What's your Rashee? Through these movies, she has proved herself to be a best actress.

Meera sandhu
I like Taal, duplicate, kutchkutch hotha hain, namak halal,diltho paagal hain,kabhikushi kabhi gam, kalho naho, dewana, 3idiots,Dil se and many more.

I like srk, ameerkhan, shahid, Aiswarya,amithab,samantha, kajol,vidyabalan,sreedevi,divya bharathi, soundarya, savithri, and many more

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I like Taal, duplicate, kutchkutch hotha hain, namak halal,diltho paagal hain,kabhikushi kabhi gam, kalho naho, dewana, 3idiots,Dil se and many more.

I like srk, ameerkhan, shahid, Aiswarya,amithab,samantha, kajol,vidyabalan,sreedevi,divya bharathi, soundarya, savithri, and many more

I am asking you a small rose. And you are giving me a rose garden!!!!! :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
As I gave you garden, then am really good. Am I right sandhya?

As I gave you garden, then am really good. Am I right sandhya?

Can you pluck one or two and give it to me.....your most favourite ones?

Meera sandhu
hmm ok sandhya

My most favorite movie is TAAL and mostly SRK movies and MAANN movie

I am a great fan of SRK and MAHESH in tollywood

hmm ok sandhya

My most favorite movie is TAAL and mostly SRK movies and MAANN movie

I am a great fan of SRK and MAHESH in tollywood

Both films are not super hits :(

Meera sandhu
Hey TAAL is big hit. It is our family picture you know. 300 times all family members of my family watched that movie in the home theater every sunday

Hey TAAL is big hit. It is our family picture you know. 300 times all family members of my family watched that movie in the home theater every sunday

What is so special about Taal? is that a religious movie? I would like to know some thing about that.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.