Every time I saw the picture of that simple, smiling man in black t-shirt and blue jeans, I knew something revolutionary just happened in technology. The co founder of Apple Steve Jobs, 56, passed away yesterday.

He was grew as an adopted child. Left college due to personal difficulties. Slept on the floor of his friends house. Collected empty Cocola cans to get money for meal. Walked 7 miles every sunday to go to a temple for getting food. Lived in India and accepted Buddhism. Build Apple company and later got fired from what he made. Later came back and rescued the company. His life is a lesson for everyone!
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes, his life is indeed a good example for all of us. He has died in a very early age. May his soul rest in peace.
Yeah, though he was suffering from Pancreatic cancer, h would still make public appearances. His message is to live everyday like it was the last day of one's life.
He left the soul from the world but he lived in our hearts......

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Yes he was a great man and he will live in his work forever.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Can you explain me what is the meaning of steve jobs. now a days am hearing about this alot

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

steve jobbs was really a great and evolutionary man of the 20th century.
Steve jobs is the one of the legend of 2o the century. :( :(
302241_238380686229783_146412625426590_659629_1748272885_n.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Steve jobs is the one of the legend of 2o the century. :( :(

there are more better men than him...dennis ritchie is one of them....every software guy will understand his importance..
Nice to know about the great people esecpially software people thank you deepak

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.