Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Ant is the only thing which works continuously 24 hours. They save food for them and they will use them when they need. We need to learn many things from ants. :)

Vinu
Is Ants vegetarian or Non-Vegetarian.

Just give funny Answers to make this forum funny.

funny question.. never thought this much about ants. I think they are veg and non veg.
[quote]Sasikanth.K wrote:

funny question.. never thought this much about ants. I think they are veg and non veg. [/quote]

Hey Abhishek, good to see you after a long time, are you back from your trip abroad? How was the experience?

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Really funny question.

Ants are vegetarian as well as non-vegetarian.
They eats both things. Mostly sweet.

Be positive
[quote]Sasikanth.K wrote:

funny question.. never thought this much about ants. I think they are veg and non veg.

Hey Abhishek, good to see you after a long time, are you back from your trip abroad? How was the experience?[/quote]

@Kalyani,

I'm still in Toronto and yesterday i was wondering to resume my participation here and started my participation.

Up till now, experience was good in terms of work and enjoyment. :)
non veg yaar :)

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Ant is both vegetarian and non-vegetarian as they eat both sweets and lizards( if a lizard or rat is dead, ants get accumulated on them).
i am not sure about what ants eat but this thread reminded me about a friend of mine who has eaten ants in her childhood and she told us that it tastes crunchy.. :laugh: :laugh:

a.s.
Baby angel that really something odd..is it true?
I think Ants have talent to eat anything and even can survive in any condition. :laugh:
yes, Most of the people say, having red ants is good for eyes. I used to feel strange.

Ants eat even non living things also like Tharmacoal

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.