This stamp very rare postal stamp before Independence [1935]

This coin rare 10 rupee silver coin.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4443]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4442]}
stamp.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)
10rupeecoin.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
My father has collected various stamps of different countries. Hopefully,i will try to submit here in 1 to 2 days.

Want to make each day Accountable

Oh my god really wonderfull and great to know and view these stamps thank you for sharing suresh kumar.N

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Wow, just superb, I like this silver coin so much, I have silver coin with queen victoria on it, these coins are used even today during marriages as a sign of good wishes and it is exchanged among in-laws, this is prevalent in some communities.
Really these are rare and thanks for sharing here.Nice to see and post some more.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
These are really good collection go on posting this type ones.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

These collection is really unseen and very rare one. Thanks for posting.
You will definitely see more tomorrow. I bet,you will love a lot. My father has collected many more stamps.

Want to make each day Accountable

wonderful and rare collection.
Really superb.

Thanks for sharing.

Be positive
I think its quite rare to see such collections.Nowadays people dont show interest in collecting such things.Great to see this.
Its really a wonderful collection of stamp and the coin is very nice. Now a days we cant able to find people who collects such rare things. Nice share & thanks.

Vinu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.