terrorists using mobile phones from jail

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Now government providing food and cloths (+ mobile phones) to these terrorists and they are LIVING HAPPILY EVER AFTER and staying in touch with Pakistani links.
very bad thing.....................such things such be banned by government......thanks for sharing sajee.........

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
But it is the authorities who facilitate the accused with all sort of amenities. :(
This is human rights violation. They should be allowed to come out in the open so that they have full signal. May be they are having difficulties from inside the jail.
I think this is not a good thing!! :)

It can be Dangerous... :(

Thanks for the sharing!!
I think mobile phones have been used in jails for a long time before itself...
There are many cases such acctivities has been reported previously..this is really very dangerous..I think will talking each and every conversation has to be recorded..which can help in someway.. :dry:
I know of so many cases in which the criminals in active collusion with some corrupt jail authorities continue to run their criminal activities with cell phones.This is truly terrible!
"This is human rights violation. They should be allowed to come out in the open so that they have full signal. May be they are having difficulties from inside the jail."

Am surprise to see no one has opposed my post! H he!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.