Bhopal: Income tax authorities have revealed that a suspended IAS couple - Tinnu Joshi and Arvind Joshi, have invested Rs 300 crore in the share market in the last three years.

They were operating through STTI capital market Limited.

The couple's houses were raided in February this year and Rs three crore in cash was recovered from them at that time.

Tinnu Joshi was the Principal Secretary in Women and Child Development Department and Arvind Joshi was the Principal Secretary in Jail & Parliamentary Affairs department.

Read more at: http://www.ndtv.com/article/cities/ias-couple-invested-rs-300-crore-in-stocks-41151?cp
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Another set of highly corrupt bureaucrats!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: There seems to be no dearth of unscrupulous people in India who hold responsible jobs!!! Why am I not surprised with this news????

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thats ridiculous..... See how much money is there in INDIA.. This has been converted into black money by my many of the Government Officials and Big Business men...
Thats very bad :(

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
To be a Honest Civil Servant is a Dangerous business these days, either you are in or you are nowhere to be found.
Is this a Reason that the stock market in India,shows graphical increase trend

Motilaloswal-Subbroker-Shares&Stock Market
i remember, wen i was like 15yrs old , i had this discussion with my uncle where i despised IAS jobs for the low salaries offered in it and wondered why there is so much competition, he just smiled at me
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.