Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
who don't like romantic movies? Infact,in everyone here have some romance in their life.
I don't know you loved the movie MAUSAM or not,but i loved it.

yes i like that movie mausam.what about vivaah?

a.s.
Pyar kiya jaa is a comedy movie???? Appears to be a romantic one. I have not seen Badthi ka naam dhaadi.....
Singing ass scene is really nice in Padosan....keep us laughing for hours :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:[/quote]

Pyaar kiye ja- is more comedy than romance. Kidshor Kumar helps shashi kapoor by posing as his father. This itself creates comedy. Om Prakash, Mahmood also add to comedy. This is the best comedy film that I ever saw. You may see this full movie on U Tube.[/quote]

And Mehmood who made the most wonderful movie in Pyar kiye ja with Mumtaz as heroin. The scene in which he makes Omprakash sit to hear his script was one of the best.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

who don't like romantic movies? Infact,in everyone here have some romance in their life.

Vivah is a nice movie.
Actually I think Shahid should marry her in real life....such a sweet couple after SRK-Kajol. Do you agree? :whistle:

Meera sandhu
"badhti ka naam dhaadi" the name itself is telling that its a comedy movie. :laugh:

a.s.
"badhti ka naam dhaadi" the name itself is telling that its a comedy movie. :laugh:

Chalthi ka naam gaadi.....badthi ka naam daadi :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Both are Kishorji's film. I think he directed that one :unsure:

Meera sandhu

Vivah is a nice movie.
Actually I think Shahid should marry her in real life....such a sweet couple after SRK-Kajol. Do you agree? :whistle:

they both are my favourite from their first movie Ishq-Vishq.and i have mentioned it in another thread also.

a.s.

Vivah is a nice movie.

they both are my favourite from their first movie Ishq-Vishq.and i have mentioned it in another thread also.

Both are very sweet and actually, they should get married :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
I like Hindi comedy flim like ulchul,Hungama weekly mallamal,Dhamal

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

Vivah is a nice movie.

Both are very sweet and actually, they should get married :woohoo: :woohoo:

yes you are right.they should get married.they look too cute with each other.

a.s.
They looked nice in reel life but may not be in real.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.