Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Don't worry online ghosts are nor real even if you believe ghosts are real.You always have a control on them by switching OFF your computer. :woohoo: :woohoo:

But you are appearing in my 'horror' dreams too, Sanjeev. :evil: :evil:
What should I do? :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

And, what about your wife.....she is always seeing him even in offline mode. :( :( :( :( :( :(
am really worried about her :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

Like me she also does not believe on ghosts. :woohoo: :woohoo:

But its strange to know it that I come in your dreams.Continue seeing me as I won't harms you don't worry.hehehe... :woohoo: :woohoo:
Don't worry online ghosts are nor real even if you believe ghosts are real.You always have a control on them by switching OFF your computer. :woohoo: :woohoo:

And, what about your wife.....she is always seeing him even in offline mode. :( :( :( :( :( :(

But its strange to know it that I come in your dreams.Continue seeing me as I won't harms you don't worry.hehehe... :woohoo: :woohoo:

I don't want to see horror dreams any more... :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:
This dracula is fearing me a lot in my dreams :evil: :evil: :evil: :angry: :angry: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

Meera sandhu

This dracula is fearing me a lot in my dreams :evil: :evil: :evil: :angry: :angry: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

If you are affraid of this dracula then it will make you fear more in your dreams better way is to make him a friend else he will suck your blood. :woohoo:

If you are affraid of this dracula then it will make you fear more in your dreams better way is to make him a friend else he will suck your blood. :woohoo:

that old Dracula.....he sucked blood of his lovers... :woohoo: :woohoo:

So, I will prefer to keep away :angry: :angry: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
I most like romantic, Familiar and comedy movies. I also likes kids movie.I enjoy its with my son.

Be positive
I mostly love comedy movie though I also watch other type too. :) Cartoon movies also my favorite.
Has anybody watched animated movies like the ice age, Kung Fu Panda and the Chipmunks ..These are really a delight to watch. :)

Live in the present :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.