Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Just building tall buildings is not enough what about the infra structure and the added congestion coming from so many families living together in that space? I hope they look into that as well and the architecutral management is being done by foreign firms , not Indian..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Tallest building in the world? good news if true. The western already countries have some of the most tallest buildings in the world. :S

Mala Jaiswar
Good to here that India is also developing in the field of architecture. However I still feel that corruption won't interfere as usual.. have seen the bad construction of flyover in cities like Bengluru

India has one of the best techniques in architectural field but this is all about tallest building and its utility. The overpopulated country is looking its refuse in vertical raised structures but they shall have to be very careful as Mumbai is situated on hollow grounds.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

@ mala, I have already explained that this is not The Tallest building in the world rather The tallest residential building in the world. Burj Khalifa in Dubai is the tallest building as of now and a building that is one kilometers long is being build at Jeddah in Saudi Arabia which will probably be the tallest in the world after it gets through...there is also another building coming up in Shanghai which will be slightly taller than Burj Khalifa..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.