Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
In fact face expresses all emotions SMILE,WORRY,SORROW.Smiling always can be harmful too as sometimes people get irritated with your smile so smile in front of them who like it else you may put yourself in danger. :woohoo:

smile is also unwanted some times. There is occasion for everything. If you are in a mourning meeting, your face must be serious and not smiling.

Chandni raat men barsaat buri lagati hai
Ghar men arthi ho to muskaan buri lagati hai

(rain is bad in a full moon night. smile is bad if there lies a dead body) .

that means meaningful smile is always welcome.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
do you accept above line. share your views.

i don't know if it's right to smile when we are not feeling so inside. It may make people around us happy, but not us

It is definitely not right to put on smile just as you put lipstick. Smile is natural display of pleasure and this is spontaneous. We should not meet people when we feel gloomy. If you meet people when you are in joyous mood, smile will be natural.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

i don't know if it's right to smile when we are not feeling so inside. It may make people around us happy, but not us

It is definitely not right to put on smile just as you put lipstick. Smile is natural display of pleasure and this is spontaneous. We should not meet people when we feel gloomy. If you meet people when you are in joyous mood, smile will be natural.

But certain occasions appear in everyone's life, where we need to put smile as a make up on our face. Isn't it?

Meera sandhu

But certain occasions appear in everyone's life, where we need to put smile as a make up on our face. Isn't it?

This need skill in acting. I am not so skillful. But I have a way. On such occasions, I recollect some funny things. These make me smile.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

This happens many times but its not easy for all to do. Its very tough to keep your face smiling when you are sad at heart. :blink:
In fact face expresses all emotions SMILE,WORRY,SORROW.Smiling always can be harmful too as sometimes people get irritated with your smile so smile in front of them who like it else you may put yourself in danger. :woohoo:

smile is also unwanted some times. There is occasion for everything. If you are in a mourning meeting, your face must be serious and not smiling.

Though a smiling face is preferable, a person should be careful that his smile is not misunderstood by others. For instance, in one office meeting when the speaker was explaining something very seriously, he noticed one of the listener smiling continuously. The speaker thought that the listener was making fun of his ideas and got upset.

Though a smiling face is preferable, a person should be careful that his smile is not misunderstood by others. For instance, in one office meeting when the speaker was explaining something very seriously, he noticed one of the listener smiling continuously. The speaker thought that the listener was making fun of his ideas and got upset.

If that smiling person is his sub-ordinate, he may be fired also :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
There is a saying that if you feel sad and still smile you will feel better. How many of you feel so? I think for a smile that reaches the eyes its necessary that you have a peaceful mind. :)

Live in the present :)
I accepted above line.

smile is an outward sign of perceived our internal satisfaction.
Sometimes just a smile can help us to make our work better.

So,Keep smiling.

Be positive
Thank you said by: Mary
If every one knows the value of a smile this world would e a different place to live in.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.