Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
We are the creation of god.God has made us.Our face is the only part of the body which shows our sad and happy moments which one can easily understand.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Topic is good. God has given us face and also many scopes to keep ourself happy. It depends on us how we oblige it.
Yes, i will accept the above line we are created by god and smile is also created by god so he gave for us to smile. Smile may increase many realation ship and decrease many problems.
Yes, i will accept the above line we are created by god and smile is also created by god so he gave for us to smile. Smile may increase many realation ship and decrease many problems.

Smile makes difference. Smiling face may attract people towards them.People who don't smile may not be gain more friends compared to people who smile when they are in even in small problems too. :)
Can you remember one cricketer Ajoy Jadeja . He had a smiley face always even India lost the any match.
I also love smiley face always. This is a great virtue.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
If god gave face, he may give smile also. Why you need show it. smiling is both natural and also a social/ business tactic.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

The statement is very true.We are gift of god.The face shows all our feelings.If we smile it means we are happy.So always have a smile in your face which will help you to forget all sorrows of life.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Can you remember one cricketer Ajoy Jadeja . He had a smiley face always even India lost the any match.
I also love smiley face always. This is a great virtue.

smile and smiley face differ. The face construction makes some smiley even if they are really sad. This confuses. The Union finance Minister Chindabaram always looks smiling even in serious circumstances. BVut this may not be real smile. some look weeping even if they are happy.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.