Hi friends, my Uk plan was dropped. Everyone is saying immigration is a problem in Uk now. And we can't manage our daily expense and college fees there it seems. finally i have decided to join game development courses in any colleges in India.

can you help me by providing top games development colleges in india?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Well sajeetharan though i am not expert in giving suggestion i think UK is really expensive to do studies and this was the common problem stated by many ovearseas students...

However for Game development course India is not at all advisable in my opinion..Though some institutes are there like NIIT, Arena..they just offer some courses which are not standard..

Some colleges i found through internet:
WLC College India (WLCI) - India

Raffles Millennium International - India

Manipal University - India

Global School of Animation and Games - India

Manipal Institute of Communication (Manipal University) - India ..........

I think USA universities provide good Game development courses..I think some online degrees also available..

Hope this is helpful..
@ Rajani

First of all i must thank for your wonderful help. But i will apply for UK visa, if i get it will Carry on. Otherwise will work here for 2 years then i can think about doing a masters in US.

Even US has same fees i think.
Sir for which course you are trying to do in UK...

And apply in for intake of sept batch...
Jasmeet

I have applied and got in one of good university. But i have a problem with my passport, beind a srilankan i dint apply for indian citizenship, now i have to go back to srilanka and then to Uk. so it is not possible within september
Ok sajeetharan buddy and for which course you are going to apply.

I have also plan to go Canada may be next year...
Jasmeet i have applied for masters in games development, since am interested in animation and programming
ok thats great master in games development...

So our future animation enginer...
Well sajeetharan,
Great to see that you havent lost hope in going to UK...generally the fee may be same but due to convertion rate they may differ...Pounds are more than dollars so the cost of living is also high in UK..However the eduactional standards are very high in UK ...

Canada is more better than US as said my jasmeet...and now it is also becoming a good educational hub...
THANKS FOR SHARING INFORMATION.......IT WOULD HELP THOSE WHO ARE LOOKING INFORMATION ON TOP GAME DEVELOPMENT COURSES AND COLLEGES......

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Yes Rajani for past one year Canada has become educational hub for the punjab students.As my brother also gone to Canada to do diploma in financial and marketing in 2008....
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.