Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
They include every information, right from village, names of father and forefathers etc, this makes sure where to find them. Besides they have no chance of getting lost in Kumbh Mela.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

They include every information, right from village, names of father and forefathers etc, this makes sure where to find them. Besides they have no chance of getting lost in Kumbh Mela.

LOL, there are some people who have such long names ...How about this ? :P Sayyed Ali Bafaqi Than­gal Asharaf pe­ru­mukam,KuthubuZa­man Bur­d­ha Ikhvan At Jarathin­gal house in­chamu­di Chi­rakkal ,Thris­sur Ker­ala,India

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Barnaby Marmaduke Aloysius Benjy Cobweb Dartagnan Egbert Felix Gaspar Humbert Ignatius Jayden Kasper Leroy Maximilian Neddy Obiajulu Pepin Quilliam Rosencrantz Sexton Teddy Upwood Vivatma Wayland Xylon Yardley Zachary Usansky

This is name of Barnaby Marmaduke who has world record. This is one name, not the whole village. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

LOL, there are some people who have such long names ...How about this ? :P Sayyed Ali Bafaqi Than­gal Asharaf pe­ru­mukam,KuthubuZa­man Bur­d­ha Ikhvan At Jarathin­gal house in­chamu­di Chi­rakkal ,Thris­sur Ker­ala,India

Who is it??? :ohmy: A relative of yours? ;)

Now am at Thrissur....really want to see this person with such a wonderful name :evil: :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
I think among all the members of Boddunan, helping Mary has the longest name. Where is she?

Meera sandhu
I am bengali. I don't use such initials. I use surname as usual. This is enough for us.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.