Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
yes, mothers surname never included in any religion. Because i feel from starting men are dominating women

But its not our case yaar....ie. South Kerala people. I think Tamil Nadu also. My daughter's initial is S.S, includes the name of we both.

But my father, mother and brother also.....single initial.....of their father.

Meera sandhu
I live in Bihar and in this region the last name of father is used by all family members except unmarried girls..........

And what name unmarried girls use? I have seen whole Bihar where girls also use surname.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Well now-a-days even after marriages girls are not changing the surname but are adding surname of husband..I see this method in AP.. don't know abt the rest.. For me my name followed by surname(father's)only...
yes, now they have changed that no girl is changing the name only surname is changing. I think from child hood one name and after marriage another name will be difficult

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

So, nowhere, your mother is included!!!!

Yes, mother name is not included in my full name.

Want to make each day Accountable

In our India, no family, no caste and no religion mother name is included in the name of the members

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

In our India, no family, no caste and no religion mother name is included in the name of the members

So, this means that our father has a huge domination on us.

No yaar...
In southern kerala, 90% initials include mother's name ...including me and daughter. I think it's the correct procedure......a kid should be identified by his parents' name but not by his family name :) :) :) :) :)

Can anyone tell me about initials of British and Americans???? :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Meera sandhu
J is my initial. J for Joseph. Joseph is my father name

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
I have heard the south indian are having long name.
Example: VVS Laxman.

Why so?

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.