Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Education was not a business. But it also turned to a business.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Now it's more than a business as I said earlier.I have heard that hard-headed businessmen are excited about investing in this field for its attractive return!!
In Andhra pradesh also same situation and that too at secondary education level you can find lot of business..as it is the stepping stong for career..
The scenario is same all over the country and the government seems to be leaving the future of the students at the mercy of these private sharks!
chinmoymukherjee wrote:
[quote]The scenario is same all over the country and the government seems to be leaving the future of the students at the mercy of these private sharks![/quote]

That is true government is not caring but i wonder why public are also more attracted to these private sharks only..they are read to pay any price to get their degree and success...

Government runned educational institution are treated as junkyards in AP..i dont know about other places :huh:
Think over it from a different angle.A commodity's real value is known only when we make a business out of it.And if education has become a business it is set to grow with leaps and bounds.Good products are also found at low cost but you have to conduct market research.
There are some exceptions too. Our great scientist Dr.A.P.J Abdul Kalam ji is a government school product!!! :) :) :)

So,Parents should try to avoid the craziness of paying more to get their child admitted in big private schools.
nagalakshmi.karunanidhi wrote:
[quote]There are some exceptions too. Our great scientist Dr.A.P.J Abdul Kalam ji is a government school product!!! :) :) :)

So,Parents should try to avoid the craziness of paying more to get their child admitted in big private schools.[/quote]

Well said ...i think parents are also ready to invest more but they are forgetting that..
I personally feel that if the child has real interest in studies no matter where he is(private school or government school), he would come up well in life. :) :)
But it is the question of affordability.The kind of expenses that education in a reputed private school entails it's simply back-breaking!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.