The topic is locked.
Stay healthy with full ripe banana with black patches.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8761]}

Be positive
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Thank you for pictorially elaborating the benefits of ripe banana. We must all take this

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Oh that's great peice of information. I never eat ripe banana as it does taste good but now I feel I should eat it. :)
That indeed is really good info. I always thought that it has patches so its not good to eat... But i'll definately take care about it. I hope the source is reliable and you have verified it before posting.

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
Eating a banana a day will help increase our immunity against cancer. Useful peace of information.

Live in the present :)
It's really a new piece of information to me.
Kerala is the land of bananas, where we get more than 15 varieties at any time, whole through the year.
As a house wife, I always eat the darkened (well ripened) bananas, since it may go to waste bin. So, it's sure, I get more benefits

Meera sandhu
Eating a banana a day will help increase our immunity against cancer. Useful peace of information.

Read it carefully she said eating ripe banana not banana. :woohoo:
Banana are very good for health.it helps us to fight with the disease.In Bengal we also get variety of ripe banana.

Sharmistha Banerjee

This type of banana is available in plenty in Bangalore but not here in Mangalore...It is nice useful information ! I like Rasa Bhale a variety that is fast becoming rare now. Incidentally US imports more bananas than any other country in the world ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

My favorite is Palayan thodan and rasa kadali.
Then ethan, kappa, morees(available in North India), poovan....
Entammo....my list is not ending......

Meera sandhu

This type of banana is available in plenty in Bangalore but not here in Mangalore...It is nice useful information ! I like Rasa Bhale a variety that is fast becoming rare now. Incidentally US imports more bananas than any other country in the world ...

Was she referring to a special variety of banana? :unsure: I am little confused as I thought every ripe banana developed black spots and was good for health. Anyway, I like both ripe and raw banana.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.