Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
in my opinion they should bring back the web links it will really help to get more traffic and at the same time we can cross the milestones easily.

Sri
as i can see at this time today 8 had registered and 44 remaining
per day 8 then
8*4==32
4956+32==4988
11 required per day from tomorrow
i think its on border anything can happen
We can do it...
We will do it..
Getting 11 new per day is not that difficult...

Download latest movies
With low size
High Quality
BMovies.page.tl
We may get new 11 or more per day is a fine statistics.

Members need to be on line for prolonged periods... please see the online visitors count- it is 9 right now

- Harish Jharia

Harish Jharia
http://harishjhariasblog.blogspot.com/
Count on now.. It is 38 to go :)

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

We are just 37 member behind to cross 5k members and if we all member who are participating in discussion refer 2 person in 2 days then definitely we can reach at 5k with in next 3 days
Senior members please write a blog about boddunan and if you have got paid then attach the photo copy of that Cheque in that blog as payment proof and promote it through orkut and see you will be getting good referrals
Now we have 4978 members..

16 today..

just need 22 more..

I'm sure we will make it.......

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
i am happy that boddunan is crossing 5000 members lets see if all of us get a party hehe. we will after it soon reach 10000 members as boddunan is getting popular.
The 5000 mark is not a far cry. We should reach there by 31st December. By the way, do we get a new year gift??? May be some points????

WARM REGARDS, KUMAR. "SAVE PAPER, THINK BEFORE YOU PRINT"
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.