The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
We usually have our breakfast items like steam cake and upma with banana.
Banana and these dishes is a amazing combination. Healthy too!

Meera sandhu
Eating a banana a day will help increase our immunity against cancer. Useful peace of information.

Read it carefully she said eating ripe banana not banana. :woohoo:

We can keep the banana until the black spots appear on it and then have it. :P

This is very rare that these black spots appear themselves, they sprinkle calcium carbide to make these artificially.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Eating a banana a day will help increase our immunity against cancer. Useful peace of information.

This is very rare that these black spots appear themselves, they sprinkle calcium carbide to make these artificially.

The last option is to grow a banana tree in our own gardens so that we can have bananas that are safer to eat. :P

Live in the present :)

The last option is to grow a banana tree in our own gardens so that we can have bananas that are safer to eat. :P

I have a banana tree in my open yard but most of the time some one cut the banana bars while they are still in growing position. So the scenery is like this, day time- ladies come to offer water to banana tree :) and night time some special devotees come to take away banana bars. :(

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I have a banana tree in my open yard but most of the time some one cut the banana bars while they are still in growing position. So the scenery is like this, day time- ladies come to offer water to banana tree :) and night time some special devotees come to take away banana bars. :(

This goes to prove utility and popularity of banana. Nobody would steal or take away something useless. You must protect the best from others.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Banana is very good for health.It contains vitamin c which is needed for the body.Regular intake of banana reduces blood pressure.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Wow, I never know about this. Till now I used to hate yellow rippen banana with spots. But now i need to have it. Thank you somuch vaishu

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Banana is very good for health.It contains vitamin c which is needed for the body.Regular intake of banana reduces blood pressure.

But to sugar patient it is not good -recently a doctor said.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
completely rippen banana contains huge amount of potassium in it which is very good for the health of hair

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Stay healthy with full ripe banana with black patches.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8761]}

My day starts with a banana. This is my habit ever since i remember
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.