Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This is a nice topic. Answer would vary from one person to another.
I believe in God. God is almighty, a super power which has created each and everything, even this Earth. Many questions are mysterious and unanswered even by Doctors and great scientists. They secretly believe in God or some unknown divine power or angel etc.
Doctors, Lawyers and other human beings work hard use their intellect to do the best. Finally when they feel helpless they pray to God for possitive energy or good ideas to topple the situation.
Friends, their are many who do not believe in God. However it is God who helps them and protects them from everything worst. God provides them food which they buy out of their earnings, etc. Many people has money but they don't know how to cook food. It is God who has provided the honour of cooking in their servants to cook best dishes for them and so on.
God is Almighty. I personally believe in God. I think those who does not believe in god ,take name of God in danger.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I believe you have the freedom of choice... and you choose what you believe.

I believe in God, not only have I witnessed His divine presence in my life , I have felt Jesus change me in person.His grace is unending and his mercy is unlimited.God is not a story to me, He is the Creator of life.

No one can comprehend His presence or persona,its unlimited.

And no one can explain or force you to believe.As I said, its a matter of choice.

Leo

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.