there are certain moments in life when you have to choose between two things ... just for example--- > you somehow come to know that a person very close to you is going to take a decision. (take some close relative ..for eg your parents) and you know that the decision is wrong in all aspects (assume that the decision is wrong morally) . now what will you do. go with the 'wrong' because they are your parents or go against your parents and choose the 'right ' path? :dry: :dry:
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
i never stand with wrong decisions, even if those decisions are mine!!!

Meera sandhu
there are certain moments in life when you have to choose between two things ... just for example--- > you somehow come to know that a person very close to you is going to take a decision. (take some close relative ..for eg your parents) and you know that the decision is wrong in all aspects (assume that the decision is wrong morally) . now what will you do. go with the 'wrong' because they are your parents or go against your parents and choose the 'right ' path? :dry: :dry:

Right and wrong are relative terms. They are not absolute. There's no absolute right or absolute wrong. my right may be wrong to you and viceversa.

Right and wrong are relative terms. They are not absolute. There's no absolute right or absolute wrong. my right may be wrong to you and viceversa.

rambabu sir you made me feel like an astronaut and reminded me of Einstein's relativity :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :lol: :lol: very true but difficult to practice because we are in the habit of judging everything.. :)
I don't accept the wrong way if i know that its a wrong way. But sometimes the wrong way will teach you more than the correct way.
If required, I shall give correct advice. But if they act in certain way, let them. I shall not cooperate. Let them do what they like as they are independent of me even though related.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Why should you take sides ? Just discuss the issue with them and try to see their point of view, and you may be convinced otherwise....I feel that however I am close to people , it is better to leave people alone when they make decisions since any decision is made after giving it a lot of thought by someone..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It is better to sit together and sought out the problem. Language of a person can change anybody's mind and decision. Hence that will be good. Say them why you are correct, keeping in mind that their ego is not hurt.

rambabu sir you made me feel like an astronaut and reminded me of Einstein's relativity :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :lol: :lol: very true but difficult to practice because we are in the habit of judging everything.. :)

Then in such cases i follow my heart. if My heart says my parents are wrong, i act against them for sure.
whenever i will face this type of situation i will always catch the right path.I won't see that they are my parents.i cannot stand beside a wrong decision person.

Sharmistha Banerjee
We shou;d not make any arguments at that moment. Later it can be understand with some logic. In the time of argumant no one will understand the right or wrong. Ultimately the logic wins.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.