Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Its human tendency to favour people whom we know I would do the same but when the decision has to be taken by a judge or decision may have a greater impact I won't be biased. As far as Online forum is concerned every where rules are there and big bosses should follow them also there should be someone above them too who can check their decisions. :)

Of course that is there .....We can only hope that anywhere in life responsibility makes people more broad minded and also fair so that they have the satisfaction of having done their job well !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

As a matter of fact this should be according to rules and regulations in all cases but I must agree with you that practically this is not so in some cases because even if I do not use strong word like prejudiced, a judge is only a human and has his own ways of thinking. I agree that a man should forget his personal views/thinking while taking a decision but this is not so otherwise there was no need of higher courts and benches consisting of additional number of judges. This is true for every field but that changes gradually with time or getting better with experience.

There is a saying that rules are meant to be broken and many will take comfort from that fact....When it is a matter of personal gain or loss an individual is bound to think differently and look after his/her interest first, no matter what position he or she is in..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Its human tendency to favour people whom we know I would do the same but when the decision has to be taken by a judge or decision may have a greater impact I won't be biased. As far as Online forum is concerned every where rules are there and big bosses should follow them also there should be someone above them too who can check their decisions. :)

Of course that is there .....We can only hope that anywhere in life responsibility makes people more broad minded and also fair so that they have the satisfaction of having done their job well !

But to reach that satisfaction is not easy as people don't sense their responsibilities.World would be totally different if all of us know what are our responsibility and able to perform them better. :)
As a matter of fact this should be according to rules and regulations in all cases but I must agree with you that practically this is not so in some cases because even if I do not use strong word like prejudiced, a judge is only a human and has his own ways of thinking. I agree that a man should forget his personal views/thinking while taking a decision but this is not so otherwise there was no need of higher courts and benches consisting of additional number of judges. This is true for every field but that changes gradually with time or getting better with experience.

There is a saying that rules are meant to be broken and many will take comfort from that fact....When it is a matter of personal gain or loss an individual is bound to think differently and look after his/her interest first, no matter what position he or she is in..

I am feeling bad but that is true. I have seen people changed too fast when they get power in hands however small or big. People shouting law and rules at a drop of a hat would act differently. But that is life for you, take it or leave it. I would rather leave it any day, what is not good for me is not good for others as well. Justice should not only be done but it should look like being done.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Good judge is a person who always give fair judgement. Many people take disadvantage of their power and position which they should not do. Judge is always neutral. He has no liking and no relationship with anybody.

I am feeling bad but that is true. I have seen people changed too fast when they get power in hands however small or big. People shouting law and rules at a drop of a hat would act differently. But that is life for you, take it or leave it. I would rather leave it any day, what is not good for me is not good for others as well. Justice should not only be done but it should look like being done.

But what to do when some people have different parameters set for themselves and for others I have seen people who would say it bad when others do it and its fine when they do it. :evil:

But what to do when some people have different parameters set for themselves and for others I have seen people who would say it bad when others do it and its fine when they do it. :evil:

Double standards in life is something that has becomes almost accepted in our society.You have one rule for yourself and your close ones another rule for others, that's why I started this discussion.Most expect fairness from others but when it comes to their own judgment one can never be sure...

Double standards in life is something that has becomes almost accepted in our society.You have one rule for yourself and your close ones another rule for others, that's why I started this discussion.Most expect fairness from others but when it comes to their own judgment one can never be sure...

It's quite true that bias does influence the conduct of many people in a society like ours which has been witnessing dwindling standards of morality even from those quarters and people who are supposed to uphold and lead us. In the midst of this depressing reality, I know some people who continue to remain unbiased and maintain very high standards of moral conduct in the face of all odds.

It's quite true that bias does influence the conduct of many people in a society like ours which has been witnessing dwindling standards of morality even from those quarters and people who are supposed to uphold and lead us. In the midst of this depressing reality, I know some people who continue to remain unbiased and maintain very high standards of moral conduct in the face of all odds.

Thats true ! Though one must say that it is a very small number who are able to stand upto their convictions and they are hated by the society for what they stand for because the feeling is that they come in the way .Such people hate to see a disorderly and disorganised way of life and go about correcting it if they can, but face resistance all the time ! We have a rare politician here who fits the description of a person with very high standards of moral conduct.He is however not liked many because of his straight talk and no nonsense attitude .People like those who are sweet talkers even if they are corrupt and may easily steal everything from them given a chance ...

Thats true ! Though one must say that it is a very small number who are able to stand upto their convictions and they are hated by the society for what they stand for because the feeling is that they come in the way .Such people hate to see a disorderly and disorganised way of life and go about correcting it if they can, but face resistance all the time ! We have a rare politician here who fits the description of a person with very high standards of moral conduct.He is however not liked many because of his straight talk and no nonsense attitude .People like those who are sweet talkers even if they are corrupt and may easily steal everything from them given a chance ...

That sums it up very nicely! Looking at the state of affairs of our country one need not go beyond dearth of such venerable characters as the sole reason for whatever is wrong with our country. But the truth lies in the fact that such problems existed in all ages in greater or lesser forms!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.