Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Even i have a pay pal account, with few dollars, but haven't operated,
Why can't they send us a check instead of transferring

http://beautytipsforflawlessskin.blogspot.com/

[quote]Even i have a pay pal account, with few dollars, but haven't operated,
Why can't they send us a check instead of transferring [/quote]

Fazelath Fathima, it is actually your choice how you want to receive your payment. You can ask for a cheque but it takes a few weeks to arrive at your mentioned address and then there is some commission involved too.

On the other hand, if you link your bank account number, the money is credited to your account within 24 hours. If the amount is INR 6999 or less, then only INR 50 is deducted. If it is INR 7000 and more, no amount whatsoever is deducted as commission. And since Paypal is a legitimate online processor and rigidly follows all the guidelines and safety regulations as assigned by RBI and other international financial institutions, it is a very safe option to receive money.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

[quote]Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Hi all, Paypal is the safest payment processor on the internet that I have found so far. You have the choice of linking your bank account to your Paypal account OR you can request for a cheque to be sent to you. I have linked my bank account number to Paypal and so far I have received my payments quite safely in my account within 24 hours of sending a request.

So its perfectly safe for doing online transactions.

Kalyani can u pl tell me which foreign websites are the best to write for?I am asking because I guess u write for some. [/quote]

Hi Rajesh, no actually because of time constraints, at the moment I am not writing for any other sites, except for mylot and philipscommunispace from which I receive regular monthly payments. You can consider joining mylot which pays you to participate in forums and also if your use their Search engine similar to Google, you get paid for it.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thanks Kalyani for the important information and meanwhile if I find some useful websites I shall let you know. Of course writing for Boddunan gives a different joy since our readers are well known to us and also the earning process is very simple.
Now we have to submit pan number and associate a bank to it...

http://beautytipsforflawlessskin.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.