The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I have a doubt about article submission......
want quick reply...
I want to provide article link to a previous article.
I am using normal editor for submitting article.....
can anyone help me?

can anyone clear my doubt please?
I want to submit that article now

Sandhya mam, you can provide your reference link by embedding inside an anchor tag. Please see below link for reference.

<a href="http://www.boddunan.com/articles/health-fitness/231-nutrition/article-name.html>Reference article name</a>

Hope it helps you....
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
I am a new member of this site. I have started navigating every section of this site to understand better. But i am not getting the way to add profile photo to my profile.

I have recently joined a site similar to this. In FAQ they says that they take 2-3 days to review a article. But they have not reviewed it even after 11 days. After contacting webmaster they told that the rules written in FAQ is for old members. For new member it takes much more longer. So my question is does this site also differentiate between old and new members.? I mean does here also takes 10-15 days to review articles of the new members.?

And the last question is that can i write first in notepad and copy that here.? As copy from MS-Word is not accepted here.

Hi Amit. Welcome to boddunan. Please use this below link to upload your profile. On the left hand side image container is placed. When you hover the image container it will show a link "Change avatar" and please click the link to change your photo.

www.boddunan.com/component/community/profile

Also, In boddunan there is no partiality between new and old members. If your article is good, then it will be published soon (not more than 1 day as per my experience).

And for your third question, you can copy paste your article from notepad alone.

Hope it clarifies.
Thank you said by: Amit Mitra
I am a new member of this site. I have started navigating every section of this site to understand better. But i am not getting the way to add profile photo to my profile.

I have recently joined a site similar to this. In FAQ they says that they take 2-3 days to review a article. But they have not reviewed it even after 11 days. After contacting webmaster they told that the rules written in FAQ is for old members. For new member it takes much more longer. So my question is does this site also differentiate between old and new members.? I mean does here also takes 10-15 days to review articles of the new members.?

And the last question is that can i write first in notepad and copy that here.? As copy from MS-Word is not accepted here.

Welcome to boddunan Amit! Arun has answered to all your queries, but please also go through the FAQs, guidelines to write articles and also the Help category in forum discussions. There are a lot of things that you will come to know by going through all these.

Also, just so that you do have to do double work, you can write comfortably in the Editor here directly and keep saving it occasionally. The Save option allows you to write here without having to write it elsewhere first. Even then, if its comfortable for you, you can write in Notepad and then paste it here!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I have submitted a tourist review of Amritsar and I did not find it any where.

Sharmistha Banerjee
want quick reply...
can anyone help me?

Sandhya mam, you can provide your reference link by embedding inside an anchor tag. Please see below link for reference.

<a href="http://www.boddunan.com/articles/health-fitness/231-nutrition/article-name.html>Reference article name</a>

Hope it helps you....

should we change the mode to html tagging before doing so?

Meera sandhu
Amit welcome to Boddunan.
@ Sandya i will try again.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
want quick reply...
can anyone help me?

Hope it helps you....

Yes, change to HTML mode and then you can add any html tags.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Maverick I just want to know why I cannot upload photos in forums thread. I have many a times clicked the button "Attach Files", it is not responding.
want quick reply...
can anyone help me?

Hope it helps you....

Ayyo :huh:
For a most recent submitted article, i didn't change to html tags...just used this syntax. It's an article about diabetics.
can you correct it please while approving :)

Meera sandhu
want quick reply...
can anyone help me?

Hope it helps you....

Ayyo :huh:
For a most recent submitted article, i didn't change to html tags...just used this syntax. It's an article about diabetics.
can you correct it please while approving :)

If you find any mistake/ discrepancy, you may edit again at any stage- even after publication. Recently, I found one spelling mistake in my article. This was already published. Then I removed the mistake by reedit. The article is considered as new and will be again edited. The cash also cancelled. This well again be edited and cash credit given after fresh review.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.