The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think swelling occurs,because the veins near that bone breaks and the blood starts flowing in our body.

Want to make each day Accountable

Abhishek told us clearly about this as i guessed.Sweeling occurs between the tissues.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Sasinakth, you have explained well and yes Vinodh is right, you have given a proper example.
what is tissue? abhishek, can you explain this term?

Being a medical student I think I could explain this to you in a better way. Just understand a thing clearly.If our body is attacked by any foreign antigen our immunity produces inflammation. Inflammation has 5 components.
1. Pain 2.Swelling 3.Erythema (Redness) 4.Hardening 5.Fever.
Fever is not due to infection persay. It is our body's response to the infection.
When there is a fracture the blood vessels around it especially arteries and also veins are damaged. So there is oozing of blood which clots at the site of fracture which we call haematoma. This is responsible for swelling.Nature's gift is that haematoma is the only thing responsible for fracture healing also.
[quote]Being a medical student I think I could explain this to you in a better way. Just understand a thing clearly.If our body is attacked by any foreign antigen our immunity produces inflammation. Inflammation has 5 components.
1. Pain 2.Swelling 3.Erythema (Redness) 4.Hardening 5.Fever.
Fever is not due to infection persay. It is our body's response to the infection.
When there is a fracture the blood vessels around it especially arteries and also veins are damaged. So there is oozing of blood which clots at the site of fracture which we call haematoma. This is responsible for swelling.Nature's gift is that haematoma is the only thing responsible for fracture healing also.[/quote]

Nice explanation ArunKumar.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Thanks,arunkumar for explaining swelling in better way. Hope that this knowledge will be useful to all our members.

Thanks for your valuable information. Well explained by arun. Its really great to know the details.

Vinu
arunkumar you have very well explain us the doubt I have asked. Now i understood clearly. Thank you so much

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Yes arun had clearly explained about this.This cleared many members doubt here.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.