Friends it is always considered that naughty students sits on the back benches. They are not good in studies. Is it true in all cases?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
No I don't think so that back benches are always naughty.In our school there was a system of rolling system for the seat.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Friends it is always considered that naughty students sits on the back benches. They are not good in studies. Is it true in all cases?

I was a permanent member of BBA, both MCA and BSc.....exactly 6 years :cheer:
Now you will wonder what's this BBA......."Back Bench Association" :woohoo: :woohoo:

Now tell me, am I naughty ;)

Meera sandhu

Really thanks a lot for starting this thread. It brought back many college memories

Meera sandhu

Now you will wonder what's this BBA......."Back Bench Association" :woohoo: :woohoo:

Another qualification BBA. Congrats :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

Yes you are by your talks it seems so. ;)

Live in the present :)

Asha you are right ,always teased me :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Yes mostly students who want to escape the direct eyes of the faculty prefer the back benches. We too sat at the back benches so that we could make drawings and sketches or write arbitrary things most preferably our names in different styles on our notebooks rather than the notes. :lol: But they may be good in studies too.

Yes mostly students who want to escape the direct eyes of the faculty prefer the back benches. We too sat at the back benches so that we could make drawings and sketches or write arbitrary things most preferably our names in different styles on our notebooks rather than the notes. :lol: But they may be good in studies too.

We were 5 known as Back bench girls. Since Back bench boys already taken patent of BBA , we were known as BBG(Back Bench Girls)

Surprisingly, 3 of them, joined me for PG. Just 1 girl missing. How can we forget old things :silly:
Again we chose back bench :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

Am choti and nati...but not naughty :P :P

Meera sandhu

We were 5 known as Back bench girls. Since Back bench boys already taken patent of BBA , we were known as BBG(Back Bench Girls)

Surprisingly, 3 of them, joined me for PG. Just 1 girl missing. How can we forget old things :silly:
Again we chose back bench :laugh: :laugh:

You did a good job by carrying forward the BBG legacy. :laugh: :silly:
What did you indulge in at the last benches. We often played games in our notebooks. :lol:

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.