Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It's not the right answer. keep trying.....no back bench student will come to front after reading my post

Did you include one of the bombs/firecrackers along with those papers to him? :laugh:

Entammo :sick: :silly: :ohmy: :ohmy:

Okay tell me what is entammo? let us settle it today. And then tell me what did you do?

Entammo virtually means Oh my God. I have told several times :angry: :angry:

Keep trying.....it was so funny :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You were funny not only funny but very funny!!! you are more funny today....Entammo!! :laugh:

Answer me yaar...
At least use your brain now :P

I can only imagine you handed him some funny message that made him forget his all knowledge. :laugh:

Not at all...
Let me see if asha can answer it :P

Meera sandhu
It's not the right answer. keep trying.....no back bench student will come to front after reading my post

Did you include one of the bombs/firecrackers along with those papers to him? :laugh:

Entammo :sick: :silly: :ohmy: :ohmy:

Okay tell me what is entammo? let us settle it today. And then tell me what did you do?

Entammo virtually means Oh my God. I have told several times :angry: :angry:

Keep trying.....it was so funny :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You were funny not only funny but very funny!!! you are more funny today....Entammo!! :laugh:

Answer me yaar...
At least use your brain now :P

I can only imagine you handed him some funny message that made him forget his all knowledge. :laugh:

Not at all...
Let me see if asha can answer it :P

Asha is an intelligent girl so chances are she will miss the point. :P

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Ok..let me break the suspense.... :P

Second row girls and last row boys spread the news that I gave a love letter to HOD. :woohoo: :evil: One of the girls even asked me its photostat copy to give to our 'Software testing' sir ;) :cheer:

Now tell me, isn't it risk for back row students to sit in the front row? ;)

Meera sandhu

Second row girls and last row boys spread the news that I gave a love letter to HOD. :woohoo: :evil: One of the girls even asked me its photostat copy to give to our 'Software testing' sir ;) :cheer:

But I tell you in the beginning that you might have done some thing straight and people thought you did some mischievousness.

The naughty students and those intending to leave class stealthily prefer to sit in back benches. Hence, the term back benchers. However, it cannot be said that the students in back benches are necessarily naughty. Moreover, where seats are allotted by school, the term loses all meaning.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

But I tell you in the beginning that you might have done some thing straight and people thought you did some mischievousness.

Actually, whole class made full fun of that incident.
A girl named Kavitha, who asked me the photostat was no.1. She imitated both mine and Sir's actions while I was giving that 'love letter' to HOD :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
The naughty students and those intending to leave class stealthily prefer to sit in back benches. Hence, the term back benchers. However, it cannot be said that the students in back benches are necessarily naughty. Moreover, where seats are allotted by school, the term loses all meaning.

Yes some schools have allotment system on different basis, like date of admission, roll numbers or alphabetical order.

That is hilarious! :lol: I would like to know a short description of your expressions at the time when you handed over the notes to the HOD. ;)

Live in the present :)

That is hilarious! :lol: I would like to know a short description of your expressions at the time when you handed over the notes to the HOD. ;)

I even never imagined that my dearest friends are going to make such a fictional story for that lecture note.... :laugh: :laugh:

When I handed that lecture note to Sir, he just checked and place it in his file, without uttering a single word. My friends made it a big story :laugh: :laugh:

Our HOD was +34 or +35 at that time itself

Meera sandhu

I even never imagined that my dearest friends are going to make such a fictional story for that lecture note.... :laugh: :laugh:

When I handed that lecture note to Sir, he just checked and place it in his file, without uttering a single word. My friends made it a big story :laugh: :laugh:

Our HOD was +34 or +35 at that time itself

What a unique love story that would have been.. :silly: :lol:

Live in the present :)
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.